Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 29 March 2007

Tinkering Ink is here!!!



My Mum is back from her trip to Canada and she comes back bearing gifts!! (OK, not gifts as in free but fab new stuff for the shop!!) Mum went to a trade event in Calgary and was able to grab some bits I've been wanting for a while and the Tinkering Ink line was one of them! I've spent this afternoon stroking them all and slowly falling in love - these are gorgeous, bright and colourful, just what you need on a day when Spring has crept back under the covers! As well as the papers we have the alphabets, tabs & tags and these beautiful monograms - how can anyone resist?

The totally fab Fancy Pants acrylic stamps were also in her case and are just as yummy as I hoped they would be - Simply Stated is my absolute fav right now but that may change at any time!

So what with the airport run at 'crikey-o'clock' this morning and a day of stroking and uploading, I need to go and have a lie down now (with a glass of something cold I think!).

Have fun checking out the new bits at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Karen :)

No comments: