Additional materials - white embroidery floss, cream & red roses, tiny rose buds, pearl bead trim, Christmas charm and pin, chipboard letters, corrugated card (from a box), white & gold paint, light brown ink (Pumice Stone Distress ink)
- Use the last sheet of kraft as the base for the design. Prick regularly spaced holes around the outside edge of the card.
- Thread a needle with white embroidery floss and stitch through the holes to create a stitched border.
- Gut the sheet of blue cardstock to leave a 2" frame. Take the centre section and set aside the frame.
- Trim the centre section to 6.5" high x 5" wide. Distress the edges and then ink with Pumice Stone. Attach the card to the right of the base, just inside the stitched border and about 2.5" from the top edge.
- Cut the remaining section of Noel Banner paper to 6.75" wide x 9" high and distress the edges. Ink the edges of the squared side with Pumice Stone and then attach to the left of the page about 1.5" from the top and just inside the stitched border on the left.
- Rip a piece of corrugated card down to 6" high x 9" wide and peel off one layer of paper to reveal the corrugation.
- Paint the corrugated card randomly with white and gold paint and allow to dry. Attach the corrugated card across the centre of the page.
- Cut a 6" length of the red satin ribbon and trim 'v' shapes in each end. Attach the ribbon across the bottom left of the corrugated card.
- Run a thin line of paint around the edges of two 6" x 4" portrait photos. Attach the photos to the corrugated card.
- Cut four 2" x 4" strips of Chevron paper and two of Linen paper. Turn the Chevron strips so that two of each side are showing and cut a 'v' into one end of each. Ink the edges with Pumice Stone. Cut a 'v' into one end of the Linen strips and turn to the red sides. Ink the edges as before.
- Arrange one of each of the strips under the left side of the corrugated card. Add the remaining under the blue card at the top of the page (see picture). Add 3d foam under the points of the strips to lift them from the page.
- Ink the edges of the 'Rejoice' sticker and add 3d foam under the top edge. Attach the sticker across the top left of the corrugated card.
- Add a Christmas charm to a safety pin and thread the pin through the top right of the corrugated card.
- Wrap the wires of paper roses around a skewer to create a spiral. Attach roses to the bottom left, bottom right and top left of the page - add a single rose to the bottom centre of the photos.
- Add 3d foam to the points of the '25' flag sticker and attach this at the right end of the paper strips under the photos.
- Take some chipboard letters (I used pink ones from the November kit) and ink them with the Aged Mahogany ink pad. When the ink is dry coat the letters with a glossy adhesive to create a high shine. When the letters are dry add them to the bottom right corner of the page.
- Complete the design by adding pearl bead trim looped from left to right (see picture).
Additional materials - snowflake stamp, grey/blue ink pad (sample used Iced Spruce Distress ink), small star punch, small paper doily, length of cream ribbon, white berry spray, clear adhesive tape, washi tape, adhesive pearls, Stickles
- Use the gutted sheet of blue cardstock as the base for the page. Use grey/blue ink and a snowflake stamp to stamp the outer edges of the frame.
- Trim the sheet of Collage paper to 11.5" x 11.5" and ink the edges of the lined side with the grey/blue ink.
- Attach the Collage paper onto the frame with an even border around the outside.
- Place two 6" x 4" landscape photos across the centre of the page so that they overlap in the centre slightly. Mark the position of the photos with pencil and then remove them.
- Cut a small paper doily in half and lightly ink the curved edges with the blue/grey ink.
- Attach one half with the cut edge horizontal and the curved edge underneath so the cut edge is about 2" from the bottom of the page. The doily should be slightly left of the centre of the page (see picture).
- Turn the remaining doily half so that the curved edge is above the straight cut edge. Attach this towards the right of the page and with the cut edge about 5" from the top of the page.
- Tear three 4" lengths of clear adhesive tape. Pour the silver glitter over the adhesive side of the tape and gently rub to really push the glitter into the glue. Tap gently to remove the excess glitter. Run regular adhesive along the plastic side of the tape and attach one piece across the top right edge of the page, one piece under the photo marks at the bottom right of the page and the last piece vertically from the top left of the photo marks on the left of the page (see picture).
- Add strips of washi tape to either side of the glitter tape strips.
- Add 3d foam to the reverse of the top edge of the left hand photo and attach it to the page in the marked position.
- Place the berry spray over the centre of the page and trim off any lower branches that fall below the area of the photos.
- Attach the spray down the centre of the page, add strong glue under the larger berries to secure them. Tie a short piece of cream ribbon around the bottom of the stem.
- Add 3d foam pads to the reverse of the right hand photo and attach this in the marked position.
- Add the large blue circle 'To, From' sticker and the smaller beige 'For You' circle sticker under the top of the right hand photo (see photo).
- Carefully cut around the angel and bird images from the Bright paper. Ink the edges with the blue/grey and add 3d foam to the reverse.
- Add the angel to the top right of the right hand photo.
- Add the bird above the vertical strips of tape at the top left of the page.
- Cut the bird and holly image from the Joy paper and ink the edges as before.
- Add 3d foam to the reverse and attach this under the right hand photo.
- Cut out the 'Joy' image from the Joy paper and ink the edges.Add 3d foam to the reverse and attach under the left hand photo.
- Add 3d foam under the top edge of the 'Joy' and 'Peace' rectangular stickers before tucking them under the top left edge of the left hand photo.
- Punch 10 stars from the remaining kraft scrap cardstock and ink the edges. Attach the stars to the top right and bottom left of the page.
- Add small trails of adhesive pearls randomly around the page.
- Add letters/stickers to create a title using the word 'Joy'.
- Complete the design by adding Stickles to the stars and the title letters/word.
NOTE - you will find the berry spray in the online shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk
Additional materials - Scallop/hole punch, doily on the edge die, snowflake swirl die, pleated snowflake die, decorative border punch
- Use a sheet of kraft as the base for the page.
- Use the blue zigzag side of the 'Linen' paper and punch down the left and right sides with a large scallop & hole punch. Trim 0.5" from the height before attaching the paper to the kraft base.
- Trim a 6" x 10" piece of the 'Collage' paper and turn to the lined side.
- Use a decorative border punch along the bottom edge of the Collage paper. Attach this piece at a slight angle in the centre of the page (see picture).
- Attach a 7" x 5" landscape black & white photo in the upper half of the page.
- Cut three 6" x 4" pieces of kraft card and then die cut them using a doily on-the-edge die.
- Tuck one doily die-cut under the left edge of the Collage paper, add a second and third die cuts across the centre of the page (see picture).
- Cut the paper kit insert into strips and cut v-shapes into the bottom edges. Arrange the strips across the centre of the page and trim to varying lengths.
- Cut lengths of the red satin ribbon, the lace and the printed ribbon and attach these in the centre of the page.
- Tie a length of the red velvet ribbon around a label sticker from the sheet. Attach the sticker to the left of the centre using 3d foam.
- Add stickers to the top left and top right of the page.
- Use the remaining Collage paper to die cut two pleated snowflakes. Add one snowflake to the top right of the photo and a second under the label sticker.
- Complete the design by cutting a snowflake swirl from white card and attach this across the bottom left corner of the photo.