Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Check the new stuff out!



I've had a crazy busy day today (but they all seem to be getting a bit like that lately to be honest!!) and my blog entry is a little later today as I've been trying to catch up after spending most of the day teaching. I've resorted to making more lists as they seem to be the only effective way for me to stay on track and prioritise my life! I suppose I should scrapbook this aspect of my character - but I'd need to add that to my list too! LOL!

I'm getting on with uploading and thought the fastest way to show you what we have would be to make something that uses a few new products all together - hence the album above! I made chipboard album covers 11" x 5" (because I kinda like that size as its different and you can cover them with just one sheet of paper!) and then covered them with patterned paper from the Autumn Leaves Enchanted line - we have 3 designs in stock that weren't in the kit we designed and are totally gorgeous. I then used a fab tool from Beary Patch to create the holes for the spine, we sold out of these almost immediately because they were just such a great idea but fear not - I have more on their way as I type!! The wire spines are also by Beary Patch and are a mere 99p each - a bargain as once you have the tool, you need only pay 99p for each and every album you make from that point onwards!! Great if you are into circle journals and the like :o)

The cover is decorated with one of the totally gorgeous rub-ons from Beary Patch that I just adore. They are love themed but some of the sheets are adaptable for family love rather than romantic love if thats not your thing! The rub-ons are on a huge sheet available in both black and white and are only £2.99 each! I filled the inside of the album with cardstock cut to size - it couldn't have been easier, in fact the whole thing took me less than half an hour including tying on all the ribbons and charms to the spine. Mum has been looking longingly at this album but I don't think the theme of 'Always and Forever' is right for Mother's Day really - this may have to be a project that I get to keep! I may just have to make another one though......

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: