Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 8 March 2007

Tried masking yet?



Gareth from Photo Wonder sent me this photo of his new baby boy a little while ago and I just had to scrap it - those little feet are just gorgeous!! This was one of those pages that designed itself, I knew exactly what I wanted as the title and it just all came together really fast (unlike yesterday's page!! LOL!!). I used masking fluid and a red chalk ink pad to create the flower embellishments, it was really fast and simple to do and a great way to get more use out of your foam stamps.

I have some fab new Making Memories 'Simply Fabulous' foam stamps in stock - a really large alphabet that is unicase (a mixture of upper and lower case that is designed to be used together). I have a thing about alphabets - I don't think anyone can have too many! This one is great because the stamps can be used individually as monograms or together to make titles and they look really fresh and modern. I have a feeling that one of these will find its way into my box of stamps very shortly!

The bookings for the crop in May are going really well - I even had a call from Norway today asking about coming along!! I hope you can make it Lilli - its a long way to come for a day!! The products for the first class are curently on their way from the US and I can announce that the class will be taught by Mandy. As soon as its here I'll get the class onto the shop so you can start booking!!

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: