Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 7 March 2007

Club night



I've fallen a little behind with a couple of things - one of them was putting together the page for my Scrapaholic club and I HAD to get it done today as I had club this evening. Of course I did it but it was ironic that it seemed to take me much longer than usual to get the page to come together! Don't get me wrong, I'm not the fastest scrapbooker in the world at the best of times but there's something about having a deadline that just seems to make things go slower!! This is the end result and kinda like it although the papers wouldn't have been my first choice - thats the great thing about Scrapaholic club kits, you are gently eased out of your comfort zone and encouraged to try new combinations of colour and patterns.

I loved playing with the jigsaws in the kit and opted to transfer a photo onto the two puzzles together. I gave the girls at my club a set of inkjet transfer decal papers each so they could have a go at doing it themselves. There were some lovely pages done at club tonight, some decided to finish them at home so they could use the transfers.

I've promised to get back on track and get my sample designed early for the next club in a fortnight!

Karen :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your layout Karen!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd thought of that :( It looks so effective. I'll give it a go.
Gillxx