Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 15 March 2007

Bargains galore!



In the hunt for new products for the shop I came across some fabulous ribbons at an equally fabulous price - £1.99!! The Kuretake ribbon assortments come with 1 metre each of 5 different ribbons. We have five colourways in stock - naturals, purples, pinks, greens and light blues. Ribbons are a great way to embellish your craft projects, try adding a simple fringe of ribbons and fibres for a fun and fast way to add texture. To create the fringe on my design above, I punched a number of evenly spaced holes and then threaded ribbons through - and that was it, job done quickly and simply!

If like me, you are a ribbon freak, you'll love the new adhesive ribbons we have from Die Cuts with a View. Each has a number of different patterned ribbons in a themed palette. I love patterned ribbons and so we have three designs to choose from - Missy (think pretty pinks and greens), Uptown (sophisticated black and white with a punch of pink) and Rainbow (funky brights). Whats even better is that you simply peel and stick these ribbons wherever you want them - how great is that?

Another favourite of mine are the new Jewel Brads - bling made simple! We have clear, pink/blue and purple/green sets to choose from - 16 brads for £1.99, now thats bling at a bargain price! To be honest, I want the clear Jewel Brads but I don't have an idea what I'm going to use them for - I just love sparkly things and while I'm still waiting for my engagement ring to arrive, these are a cheap way to indulge my need for sparkle!!

No comments: