Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 28 February 2007

Enchanted LO sneak peek!



I thought those of you taking the 'Enchanted' workshop might like to see a little of the page we'll be doing. Its only a quarter of the design and there's lots for you to do in this class - be warned! LOL! I used a 7" x 5" landscape photo but I think a montage of smaller pics would look just as good. This is a really girlie page, very pink and floral - I've been desperate to get some girlie pages done and saved the photo of Melissa for just this kind of page!

I've had loads of deliveries, lots of gorgeousness surrounds me now and the fab Pauline has come over every day to do my pricing and packing so I can get on with some of the million and one other things that have to be done before Saturday. The Fancy Pants order came in today - beautiful chipboard, gorgeous papers, tags and rub-ons were all in the box and I don't know how I stopped myself from grabbing one of everything! Even though I have tons of stash I still get excited by the new stuff and want it all (then a little voice that sounds freakily like Pauline's says "Do you NEED it?" and so I put it down and get back to work!). We've also had a huge delivery from American Crafts - OMG, the new chipboard from them is just fab and SO cheap! I'm loving the new rub-ons (paisleys - yum!!) and the new paper designs are beautiful, not as bright and in your face as the previous lines. Well, those of you joining us for the crop on Saturday will have first dibs on all the new stock and you won't be disappointed. Anything left will go into the shop on Monday - method in my madness, hopefully this way I won't be spending forever uploading!!

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: