Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 20 February 2007

Recovering from 'Stitches'



I spent Sunday at the 'Craft, Hobby & Stitch' show at the NEC - buying loads of bits for the all-day crop on Saturday 3rd March! It was a long and tiring day but loads of fun as I bumped into loads of people that I hadn't seen in ages, the craft world is really quite small you know!

I have ordered some really gorgeous stuff that won't go onto to site until after the crop - so you really need to come along to get first dibs! We have Fancy Pants, DCWV, Anna Griffin, Basic Grey, American Crafts, 3Bugs in a Rug, 7gypsies and loads more all on their way and although not all of it will arrive, lots of it should be here for the 3rd.

The bookings for the crop are going really well and I have decided on 4 workshops to be held during the day. Two will be scrapbook pages and two will be projects so there should be something to appeal to most people's style and taste. I'll put a sneak peek of the first class up on the blog tomorrow so be sure to drop in and see what will be on offer. If you haven't booked your place on the crop yet, you can do it online at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Why the heart-shaped potato photo - it was in my bag of spuds this week, seems like I'm feeling the love from everywhere right now!! LOL!

Karen :o)

No comments: