Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 21 February 2007

1st sneak peek at crop workshop!!!



Ok - here it is, the first sneak peek at a workshop for the crop on the 3rd March! Its a fab kit using the gorgeous 'Enchanted' line by Rhonna farrer for Autumn Leaves. This class kit is stuffed full of goodies including a whole pack of 5 patterned ribbons, a 12x12 sheet of die-cut tags, Word Art stickers, patterned papers (all from the Enchanted line) and cardstock - over £12 in retail value and all for only £8!!! To be honest, I think you'd be mad to not take this workshop! The places in this class will be limited so you'll need to grab this one fast - I'll put it into the shop so you can book it now but only those who are booked for the crop can order it.

In total we will have four workshops during the day, all will be stuffed full of goodies and great value for money as usual for Total Papercrafts kits! I'll give everyone a peek at the second workshop tomorrow so be sure todrop by and take a look at what is coming!

I am running my Scrapaholic club tonight and have some fab new stuff in stock for everyone including the brand new 3Bugs in a Rug lines! I want them all, I really do but I think the Coco line is my absolute fav. I suppose its having a 6 year old girlie girl that has me drawn to the colours - pink, chocolate brown and a hint of lime - just gorgeous!!

No comments: