Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 15 February 2007

Happy day-after-Valentines day!



Are you feeling the love after yesterday? I know I'm still all loved up but I had a fabbo day! (A dozen red roses, diamond earrings AND dinner can't be described as anything but fabbo really!!)

Talking of love, I absolutely love the American Craft Thicker stickers I used on this Valentines layout (one of my gifts to Dave yesterday). These are made from high density foam and so they have a lot of 'oomph' without adding weight to your pages. I have them in three diferent fonts and in a gorgeous range of colours including brown, black, white, red, pink and blue. I just had to have them all as soon as they came in! PLUS - they only cost £2.99 for a huge pack with loads of letters so you'll get lots of use out of them!!

We have some great news too - we are running a Total Papercrafts all-day crop on the 3rd March!!! The venue is Istead Rise Community Centre which is a fabulous large hall with loads of space for all the bags, totes, boxes and other bits we all tend to bring with us to crops! I have ordered loads of tables so you will have tons of space to crop and I will be offering classes throughout the day so if you've lost your mojo we can help you find it again!! The price will be £10 to crop for the whole day from 10am to 5pm and we'll provide tea, coffee and even cake!!! You'll be able to book your place through the shop (under 'Crops and Classes') or you can call 01474 832814 or email sales@totalpapercrafts.co.uk - I hope you can make it!

No comments: