Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 26 February 2007

Mini books - even smaller prices!!



The deliveries are steadily turning up after the ordering frenzy I was in at Stitches last weekend - I'm surrounded by gorgeousness!! Most of the new stock won't be uploaded until after our all-day crop on Saturday but there are one or two bits I've added for those who can't make it.

I've taken a shine to the 6x6 mini scrapbook kits we have in - these are stuffed full of bits and bobs including a 6"x6" album, 12 cardstock weight patterned papers, stickers, 3d foam pads and even epoxy stickers. This is the perfect little project for a gift as the small size means you'll get it finished really quickly and the low price of only £2.50 (yes, I know!!!) won't break the bank either! Why not think about a mini album as a Mother's day gift or instead of a chocolate egg for Easter (ok - not instead of......as well as!!!). The best things come in small packages after all!

I should have the sneak peek for the 3rd workshop ready for everyone tomorrow after confirming that the delivery is on its way. It uses brand new products and lots of them!! I know I'm teasing by not saying any more but its more fun this way!

I can announce that the 7gypsies class will be taught by the fabulous Mandy Webb - a great designer and an even better friend!! Get ready to laugh your way through this class as Mandy has a way of making everything such incredible fun!

Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: