Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 12 December 2006

'Well Worn' for Christmas!



I feel it looming now - less than a fortnight to go and I'm not ready (but then again, I'm never ready for Christmas! LOL!). I suppose I'm not alone in starting to feel the frazzle so it was a bit like Christmas this morning when two huge boxes were delivered containing the brand new Well Worn range from Paper Loft. I know I've said it before but I have no shame in saying it again - I do love the stuff in the Well Worn range! The new colours are really gorgeous, deep blue and terracotta - I'm desperate to get designing with them! The new Well Worn Words are great too - you get four cardstock word stickers in co-ordinating colours, this time there are also dog and cat themed ones - great idea as we are a nation of pet-lovers.

I used the Well Worn chipboard monograms to create the title on this Well Worn page I designed for the Scrapaholic Retreat in Leicester. I smeared the letters with texture paste, painted them with white paint and highlighted the texture using metallic rub-ons. I traced around the 'L' onto thick cardstock as there was only one of each letter in the pack but I challenge you to guess which one it was!

There were more goodies in the boxes from Bazzill as well - beautiful Bitty Blossoms in huge pots of about 100 blossoms in assorted colours. I think the mixed colours are a much more practical purchase, after all who wants or needs large amounts of any one colour? At only £7.99 a pot, perhaps Santa might pop one into my stocking this year?!

There were also new chipboard alphabets from Bazzill in black and white - I love these as they are already finished with Bazzill cardstock so they can just be used as they are or you can get all messy with them and add paint, ink or chalks to tie them in with the theme of your page. These are fab value - you get at least 2 of each letter (some letters there are 5 of!) plus there are 20 numbers and 35 symbols. All of this on four sheets of chipboard for only £4.99 - bargain I say!

I have spent a happy couple of hours pricing and uploading all the new stock and it is now good to go! You can find it all at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, great photo of your grandparents, haven't seen that one before!