Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 23 December 2006

Family Ties



The first of our family arrive tomorrow and our preparations for Christmas are already underway. There aren't enough hours in the day right now (but are there ever?) and its seems like I'll never get finished but like always, everything is sure to work out in the end!

You may recognise this layout from the cover of The Scrapbook Magazine a while ago - I keep seeing it in almost life size at different shows as it was made into a huge display board by the magazine publishers! I love this photo of Jack, Mum, Dad and I as its so full of joy. This is the time of year for family, so it was obvious to me that I should make a point of celebrating my family, they are what keep me going after all. Recording the stories and photos of family relationships is one of the reasons that I started scrapbooking - I want to capture a bit of the person in the photo on each page I create. I came across a great book to help get the story down in a way that is meaningful and interesting - 'Scrapbook Shortcuts using Quizzes & Questions' is full of lots of different ways to gather the story and present it on scrapbook pages. I have re-ordered this book twice now and it was part of yesterday's book delivery again. It's well worth a look if you find journaling challenging! You can find it at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

No comments: