Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 18 December 2006

Scrapbooking on the wall



I put the finishing touches to the decorations in the house today and suddenly remembered this 12x12 Christmas canvas I designed for the Bedford Scrapaholic Retreat in September last year! I have the perfect spot for it this year and so just had to find it.

This was another one of those projects that is really simple to make and looks just stunning on the wall. I stamped the gold card using VersaMark and foam alphabet stamps and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Alphabet stamps are an addiction with me - I just can't have too many! We have some fab foam alphabet stamps in the shop at the moment together with the utterly gorgeous Autumn Leaves clear stamps. Watch this space for news of more beautiful stamps arriving any day now - they are irresistable!

No comments: