Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 13 December 2006

Something a bit different



Like many people I'm busily making gifts for a few special people in my life, those who I know will really appreciate the thought. Today I'm finishing off one of the Make & Takes I did at the K&Co stand at Memory Trends in Vegas - a gorgeous clock covered with Hannah papers. I'm not sure who it will be for as yet but I really like this idea, in fact I noticed the clock blanks and mechanisms in HobbyCraft not very long ago so this is something you could very easily do yourself. The decorative elements are Grand Adhesions but we took them apart to produce flat accents that the clock hands could pass over easily, to be honest I think the Hannah Scrap Pad To Go would be perfect for this as it is stuffed full of embellishments that you wouldn't need to take apart! I still have a few of these left in the store at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

I still have a mini album to make for my MIL, I know that she will love something like this and I'm thinking that one of the Lippy Chick Flip books might be a great starting point. I was so pleased with how my Flop book turned out that I am itching to get on with the Flip - I think I need to ask Santa for a few more hours in my day though!!

I am taking the shop to Carolyn's Scrapaholic club in Tunbridge Wells tonight and have spent this morning packing up the car. I'm always willing to take bits to crops and clubs, this is such a visual craft that I appreciate it can be difficult to buy things online as you lose the 'touchy-feely' side of things! If you are going along I'll see you there - save a mince pie for me!!!

No comments: