Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Technique Tuesday on a Wednesday!!



This morning I finally received the Technique Tuesday stamp order that I placed at Memory Trends in early October! I don't understand what the issue has been with all of these orders as they were being shipped within the US but at least they are here now! It was a bit like an early Christmas present because I only choose things for the shop that I really like and want to own myself - I rarely get to own them though but at least I get to stroke them for a little while!

These stamp sets are just beautiful and we also had a selection of their new chipboard in the box as well (I had forgotten I had ordered that so it was a huge surprise!!). I absolutely LOVE the 'FUNdamentals of Flowers' packs - two 12x12 sheets of chipboard shapes that have been arranged on the board in such a way that you can use the negative space left on the board as a page as well - very, very clever idea I think! I took loads of photographs of the Technique Tuesday stand at Memory Trends because they had so many fab samples on display. This page is one of the samples at the show and uses the 'FUNdamentals of Love' chipboard pack - these are on back order and I should be getting them soon (I love these too!! LOL!).

I ordered a little of lots of things in this range so if there is anything you like, I would really recommend that you grab it quickly because I believe that it won't be around for long. The first order was placed within minutes of them being uploaded to the shop! (Val - are you stalking me?? LOL!!). Everything has been uploaded now and you can find it all at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

No comments: