Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 11 December 2006

'Bling' it on!


I've had great fun today designing a LO for my second scrapbooking club in January (we're doing the canvas I uploaded here last month on our first club night). The technique is using 'bling', the fab crystals that are very hot right now! I'm loving this page because it has one of my favourite recent photos together with journaling about how there is a standing joke between my OH and I about him being from Essex! The flowers are Angel Kisses hydrangeas and the punctuation elements are 'dingbrads' which have been 'blinged up' using the crystals. You can find both of these on the website at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

I have to say that these kits are getting even better value in the new year as there is more than enough to make a double page layout. I only used one of the patterned papers and have more than half of the cardstock left - and the price of the kit has stayed the same at only £5.50!!

No comments: