Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas masterclass

First of all a huge thank you to the fabby ladies at Moxley for inviting me up to teach for their Christmas Extravaganza - it was a blast!  We had such a crazy busy day and by the time that 6 o'clock came around we had more than a few projects that were well on the way to being finished.  I can't wait to see how they all turn out as there were some gorgeous personal keepsakes being added.

After the Christmas crop day it was straight into more Christmas projects.  First up is this Masterclass canvas with an album.  For the past two years I have done a December Daily album but it takes a lot of planning and organising never mind the time!  This year I wanted something that would be a bit more relaxed and that could be used over and over so I was drawn to incorporating a Tim Holtz binder clip.  This way we can add more pages if we do more, there aren't masses of pages crying out to be filled and we can use this again next year.  Its a win/win as far as I can see!

I chose the new Christmas Cottage line from Teresa Collins and added lots of seasonal stuff like baubles, bead chain and Timmy's tattered pine cones.  The kit contains an 18" x 12" canvas, 10 sheets of cardstock, 12 sheets of patterned paper, a sheet of printed acetate, flash cards, border strips, adhesive gems, ribbon, Tim Holtz binder clip, chip board, die cut word, die cut pine cones & leaves, baubles, jingle bell, bead chain, pegs, washi tape - plenty to play with!!

I'm so happy with the finished sample and have already got it up on the wall, its the first decoration that we have up!  I'm really looking forward to teaching this tonight x

No comments: