Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 5 December 2012

And another single page

There is so much in our December kit I am rattling through the pages and don't seem to be making much of a dent in it!  I designed another single page layout for two 6" x 4" photos as sometimes we don't have loads of pictures of the same event at Christmas, I know that in our house it can be hard to remember to pick up the camera sometimes as we are just enjoying ourselves! My sister sent me these cracking pics of my brother-in-law dressed to impress on Saturday 1st December at a local charity event.  He is such an amazing man, he contributes so much to the local community and volunteers so much of his time, he deserves a special page to remember this fun day.

There are some stunning designs on the papers in the kit and it is really hard to cut some of them up which is really weird for me because I'm the queen of 'its only paper'!! You could almost drop your photos onto a single sheet of paper and be good to go.  Of course being me, I couldn't leave it at that and had to titivate.  There are lots of layers of paper and stickers plus the fab retro printed ribbon from the kit.  I added some more deep red roses and it was done!

Remember that if you have subscribed to the kits you will receive the instructions for every one of the sample designs that we are showing on the blog - thats a LOT of layouts!!

No comments: