Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Another double page layout

We are really flying now with more layouts being completed all the time!  This is a second option for a double page layout, this time using five 6" x 4" photos.  These wreaths were on display outside a very posh florist in Prague and they just stopped me in my tracks - snail shells? wine corks? really?? I decided to reflect the shape of the wreaths on the page using the evergreen sprays, holly leaves and branch included with the kit.  There is lots of textural variety going on with glossy holly, matte evergreen and rough branch created with Distress Stickles.  A large red bow made from one of the gorgeous ribbons in the kit completed the wreath effect.

I added strips of washi tape from my stash for a bit of fun and interest and some of the darling little rose buds for tiny pops of colour.  I love the pine cones made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Pine Cone Sizzix die - they are very easy to create and Tim has made a very easy to follow YouTube video if you are not sure what to do.  Just search for 'Tattered Pine Cone' on YouTube and you'll soon be bale to create the pine cones from my page and also the roses from Claire's!!

No comments: