Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas canvas

At the beginning of this month I had a Masterclass with my lovely local girlies.  It was something that I had designed earlier in the year with a garden theme but when the girls were round for the class in October they had seen the sample and asked for the more seasonal version.  I ran with the idea and went a bit mad with the new Teresa Collins 'Christmas Cottage' collection!

Its hard to see everything but this is an 18" x 12" canvas with a Tim Holtz binder clip, lots of pocket pages, a bunting across the top and 'configurations-style' boxes across the bottom.  I used a selection of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies in creating this along with Tim's gorgeous stamps.

I love the fact that this is so interactive, you can flick through the pages, pull tags from the pockets and even add more pages if you want to.  Its not as much pressure as the December Daily I have done for the past 2 years, I can add whatever I want whenever I want to without there being an obvious missing entry.  This looks really super up on the wall and I've started to add our photos to it from all the wonderful Christmas things we have been up to this month.  I have a feeling that this will be a regular feature in our home as each year I can make some new pages and pop them in - easy peasy!!

No comments: