Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 7 December 2012

A 3rd single page layout


I am surprised by just how much I have out into the December kit and the layouts just keep coming! Here we have another single page design that features the Aged Mahogany ink pad included. I used a Crafters Workshop template and the ink to create the hexagonal chicken wire background which picks up the hexagon sticker shapes. If you would like to order one of the templates just let me know and I'll arrange it some time next week.

I glittered the chipboard using the gorgeous pewter coloured glitter (one of the 3 colours in the kit) and then added another coat of adhesive over the top. This tones down the 'bling' of the glitter and also holds it firmly in place - no puddles of glitter in the bottom if your page protector!! I added some white roses and rose buds and two 6" x 4" landscape photos and you're good to go. I may add a tag behind the left edge of the photos as I've created a journaling pocket using 3d pads. I can't do it now as I'm away for a few days and don't have my tag die with me - doh!!

No comments: