Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 5 December 2012

2nd Layout using the December kit


The designs using our December kit will come thick and fast now as we put the finishing touches to our layouts, photograph them and get them uploaded.  This single page is out of my comfort zone with lots of white space but it still has plenty going on.  There is a gorgeous banner cut from one of the papers, a doily cut from another and lots of punched flowers.

This design uses three 3" x 4" photos - perfect for those 'less than perfect' photos which don't hold up to being printed in a larger format or if you want to get more on the page.  I have to confess to having a wee bit of a passion for those tiny rose buds which arrived a few days ago.  At just £1.99 for a bunch they go a long way for not very many pennies!  I also added a few red roses from my stash - who says you HAVE to use poinsettias on Christmas pages? Not me!!

I've just realised that both Claire and I chose the exact same patterned paper to start with, how freaky is that?!!!

No comments: