Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 10 October 2008

Ready to get really pink?



Well, we're just about set for the crop tomorrow! We had a delivery of Breast Cancer fundraising bits and bobs which included the pins which we'll have for sale tomorrow for £1. I've added them to the online shop as well so even if you can't join us you can still help to support this fab cause.

I've decided to go the whole hog and really have fun with the pink theme - I'll be decked out in my Think Pink t-shirt plus a rather fetching pink stetson and huge pink feather boa!! Funnily enough, Dave wasn't that keen on wearing a feather boa - and even less impressed with the idea that we sponsor him to wear a sparkly pink thong for the day!!! He's decided on a pink shirt (and matching boxers!!). If we can raise enough money tomorrow, I may be able to persuade him to show you them! LOL!!

We've had some gorgeous new pink stock delivered and I'm having to beat Mum off with a stick to stop her grabbing it before we even get to Kent! I have to admit that I don't blame her, there are more than a few items that I'd like to offer a new home to! We only have one small problem to sort out - the balloons. I have about 50 balloons that I want to fill with helium to decorate the room and I forgot to pick up a balloon kit from Costco last night. I've made a few calls and its about £1 a balloon to get them filled locally so it looks like we'll be back down to Costco tonight!

Anyway, for those of you who are joining us for the crop tomorrow, dig out something pink to wear to show your support! It can be wild and crazy or plain and simple - we'd just love to see everyone in pink and having fun! If you are in the area, you'd be more than welcome to pop in and see us and offer us your support - the more the merrier I say!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments: