Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 29 October 2008

More classes go up tomorrow!

Just a quickie before I have to leave for club in Kent this evening - I'll be releasing 2 more classes tomorrow evening for the crop on 29th November. One will be the project class (and its both fab value and a great idea for a gift - but I'm keeping mine!!) and the other is a page class stuffed full of good things.

I'll put the kit pics up here tomorrow nice and early so you can see what we'll be using before the classes go on sale at 8pm. I'll email out to let everyone know about the class release too!

Looking forward to seeing the Kent girls as it seems like ages since we all got together - these 5 week months really throw me!!

By the way - no takers for the cool bag left at the crop yet - if it's yours just give me a shout and we can reunite you!!

No comments: