Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 16 October 2008

Classes up tonight at 8pm!

First of all, we have a couple of places on our kit subscription as we have expanded once again! We've been steadily growing since we launched and are sending out literally hundreds of kits every month now!! For just £15 a month you'll get 2 kits sent out together that include tons of papers, cardstock and embellishments plus full step-by-step instructions for sample pages. This isn't a box of stuff to store away but two generous kits aimed at completing at least 2 pages - perfect for getting your photos scrapbooked quickly. The £15 subscription fee includes P&P and its simplicity itself to cancel - just give us 30 days notice!

I also wanted to give a little reminder that the next 2 classes for 29th November go up tonight at 8pm! I will have additional kits for the Daisy Ds class and as soon as the classroom places sell out I will release the kit only. There will be no additional kits available for the Prima class so once they have gone, that will be it!

I am having a play with the blog today and have given it a bit of a face-lift. I love how the photos 'pop' on the black background and the flourishy vines are just my cup of tea (if they were on paper you know I'd be cutting them all out!! LOL!!).

We had a blast at club in Essex last night and our Breast Cancer fundraising total now stands at £330!! Thank you to all the girls last night who took home loads of pink goodies - and Jackie who took home a shed load of flowers!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hi Karen , loving the new look and I love looking at your blog - have you seen the Feedblitz tool you can use on the blog - Jackie D's got it on her blogs and Southend Scrappers has got it to.

Basically, it allows a person to sign up so that when the blog gets updated an email gets sent to let you know about. I think it's great tool and means I wouldn't miss any of you posts - just an idea.

Libby x