Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 20 October 2008

November Kit #1



The November club kits are here and are currently being packed ready to ship at the end of this month. We have had to close the subscription list as we have once again sold out but we are operating a waiting list and we hope to be able to expand once again and open subscriptions. I'm so sorry for disappointing a few but I will keep you informed.

I also wanted to say huge 'thank you' to Libby & Jackie who very kindly invited us along to their crop yesterday to support our 'Think Pink' fundraising. We had a fab time and it was great to catch up with some old friends! Our running total now stands at over £340 and its still going up! I have some new pink things to add to the site and hope to get them up over the next day or so - every pink item sold generates a 10% donation from us to 'Think Pink'.

Our November kit uses the gorgeous Core'dinations colour core cardstock and I have had great fun sanding to distress it. This card is so lovely to use and I was really impressed with the results you can get with it. I thought it might be useful to add this video from Core'dinations which demonstrates how to sand their cardstock - just in case you've never done it before.....

No comments: