Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 24 October 2008

New stuff!



We've had another delivery today and it was very exciting as the new BasicGrey Wassail arrived!! I've been waiting particularly for the Wassail calendar kits to arrive and I wasn't disappointed - they are lush! As well as an 8x8 calendar, you get an 8x8 sheet of rub-ons, two 8x8 sheets of coloured chipboard shapes and words, an 8x8 sheet of coloured stickers, two 8x8 sheets of die-cuts plus 2 additional smaller sheets of die-cuts together with full step-by-step instructions for each page of the calendar. All you need is a selection of 6x4 photos and you're good to go!

I think this would make a perfect Christmas gift - it has that personal touch that money just can't buy! I can start crossing names off the gift list now - I know that Dave's Mum will LOVE it and there are a few others who would want one as well!

No comments: