Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 28 January 2007

Die cuts to die for!



I have a thing about alphabets and so die cutting systems have always had a place on my wish list and I have been lucky enough to have had a number of different systems given to me by a few manufacturers over the years. One of my all-time favs is the Big Shot and its little brother, the Tag A Long. Both of these systems are extremely easy to use and the dies from other systems can be used in these as well.

Its because I really like both the Big Shot and Tag A Long that I stock them - and I have just reduced the price of both to make them even better value for money. as a special blog offer, if you put the code 'Blog28' in the comments box when you order, you will get free P&P - and these weigh quite heavy so you'll be saving more than £5 in postage costs!

I used loads of die-cuts on this page - another one I designed for a Scrapaholic Retreat! Even simple shapes can look really stunning on a page so don't discount the simple circle and square dies and simple alphabets can look completely different when cut from different colours of card making them more adaptable often than the fancy ones!

No comments: