Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Total Papercrafts kit 1 for June

Well as promised - here is the sample design for the June kit 1. Ok so its almost 2.30am as I'm uploading it but some days the process can be slow going!!

I had lots of fun fiddling with teeny bits of paper to create the patchwork but at least there's no fussy cutting in this kit - I know that will please a few people ;o)  The die-cuts are fabulous and make embellishing a page like this a breeze, I had a go at using as many as possible but there is still a huge pile left on my table. 

The kit contains; cardstock, 3 double sided patterned papers, a whole pack of matching die-cuts and ribbon.

To create the sample design you will need pink and prange inkpads (I used Distress Inks in Dried Marigold and Victorian Velvet), decorative border punches, a 1.5" circle punch, a water spray, heat gun and an ink blending sponge.

We have lots of techniques in this kit including creating your own tea dye spray, paper patchwork and more - well, I have to keep you busy!!

I expect that this will be a popular kit so be sure to reserve your kits if you plan to come to any of the clubs this month!

No comments: