Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 14 June 2012

Summer Seasonal Distress Inks!!

Pssst....have you heard that the new Seasonal Distress Inks have been released? I have to say that when I saw the picture of the colours on the packaging I was a little underwhelmed, They didn't scream Summer to me but then I watched Tim's latest video previewing these colours and I'm in lurve!!! Check it out and see what you think....
So do you agree?  Are these on your 'must-have' list?  I have to say I was a little surprised to see Tim doing such bright colours but then I thought about how popular the Dylusions spray inks have been since they launched at the beginning of the year and they are predominantly very bright colours so why not?  I think these will bring a real lift to the current selection of Distress Inks and I have to admit to being a bit bonkers over the Picked Raspberry colour, isn't it divine?!

I will be ordering in some of the ink pad sets so if you would like to reserve a set just let me know and I will put your name on them as soon as they get here!  Just email me at sales@totalpapercrafts.co.uk to let me know that you would like the Summer inks - they are due in soon - woo-hooo!!!

No comments: