Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 3 June 2012

Happy Jubilee Weekend!!

So what have you got planned for this extra-long weekend? The weather isn't being too kind to us today but the spirit seems to be alive and well.  I was recently away for a few days and was blown away by gorgeous little villages with the bunting out across the streets, flags out on houses and Jubilee related stuff every which way we turned.  It was quintessentially British and made me feel really proud - we don't do this kind of thing enough!!

To top things off, our Olympics tickets arrived this weekend!  I booked tickets as a surprise and was so excited to finally receive them.  This is a great year to be British and I am really looking forward to the next few days for the Jubilee and the next few months with the Olympics! I really need to make time to go over to the Olympic Village and take one of their tours before it gets crazy mad over there.  Has anyone else done this? 

What do you think are the 'must dos' as far as the Jubilee and also the Olympics are concerned?  Are you celebrating being British or do you feel "Bah Humbug" about it all? Share your thoughts....I want to know!!

No comments: