Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Vita Bella album



I've been playing with some of the new stock! I really love the new Blue Awning and Vita Bella products that we added to the shop this week, particularly these gorgeous mini albums that come on a 12" x 24" sheet with oodles of embellishments. They take about six 6" x 4" photos (or loads more smaller pics) and are a perfect way to showcase a group of photos of a day, place or person. I used a selection of photos from the picnic that we had on Sunday afternoon at Hadleigh Castle - they are all very different and would have been difficult to use together on a scrapbook page but they worked beautifully in this little book!

The Vita Bella line is particularly stunning because it includes metallic colours - beautiful stripes of blue metallic foil and gorgeous decorative shimmery accents. I've been stroking lots of this all week and even the mini album has the metallics in it, not bad for only £3.50 and you get everything you need! I added some chipboard alphas to the cover and a few scraps of ribbon from my stash but that was all it needed and I've decided that this is one I'm going to keep!

The crop class we released last night sold out in just 3 minutes, wow!! I have more deliveries due in very soon and will have more classes, watch this space for the details!

Take care, K :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you by any chance have any of the Vita Bella Mini albums left, do you think you might bring me one to club on 6th please?

Hope you are well – look forward to the next class.

Love Patty x