Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 10 July 2008

Second kit for July



I have a few grey hairs this week after one of the papers I'd planned to use in the next kit weren't delivered! I did a shuffle around and this is what we'll be doing for our second kit this month. Like the black & white kit, this one works so well with so many different types of photos because the colours are natural - think of how great flowers look against these colours as a backdrop.

I'm really pleased with the kit as it is great value once again - you get cardstock, 3 double sided patterned papers, a 12x12 sheet of alphabet stickers and a 12x12 sheet of tags and embellishments, templates and full step-by-step instructions.

I used photos of Jack and his German exchange student, these were the photos they swapped via email and lets just say that there weren't any complaints about her being a girl!!

You'll need a dark brown inkpad for this one and a circle punch - anything will do but I used a 1.25" one which I will have with me at club. If you are coming to either the Kent or Essex club please let me know so that I can be sure to have a kit for you - see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am so looking forward to the club meeting – everyone I have spoken to has raved about it all!

Love Patty x