Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 22 July 2008

2nd class for the Kent October crop



The sunshine has got me thinking of holidays to exotic places where every corner brings new scents and sounds and where we can discover new things. I love going to new places, which was what encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and choose something a bit different for the second crop class for October. The class is called 'Morocco' after the hot, spicy colours of the patterned papers and I've added coloured chipboard, cardstock and fabric flowers in the same colourway. The papers are gorgeous as they are patterned both sides so there we'll have even more to play with in the class.

The class goes on sale this evening at 9pm and there are limited places, I have a feeling that this one will go very quickly!

Karen :o)

No comments: