Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Chilling out with a mag



We had a huge delivery of magazines yesterday - I mean enormous! They sent me both July and August issues of Creating Keepsakes, the August/September Simple Scrapbooks, the August/September Papercrafts and Digital Scrapbooking! Thats hot on the heels of the VERY late June issues as well. I am swamped with magazines right now so I have decided to chill out and read my copies!

My favourite bits of mags aren't the features or the gorgeous layouts but the adverts - wierd I know but the ads give me a heads up on what is going to be coming out soon and I also find out about newer small companies that don't have the exposure that the likes of BasicGrey and K&Co get for example. I've had some great little finds from the ads over the past couple of years and have a few more irons in the fire for forthcoming club kits but you'll have to wait and find out what they are!!

The response to the subscription for the August kits has been phenomenal and we sold out so I have opened subscriptions for the kits from September. If you take out this subscription I will add a copy of Creating Keepsakes and a copy of Simple Scrapbooks to your first parcel for free - that way you can join me as I chill out!!

Take care, K :o)

No comments: