Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 17 July 2008

August club kit #1



I'm being super-organised right now and have already put together the club kit for August! I don't know what has come over me but its great to have things done and dusted in advance!!

This will be our first club kit for August and I'm loving the hot, summery colours in this. Its funny, these bright kits are often the ones I find easiest to put together - I've no idea why but I'm all for easy!

The kit contains; cardstock, 4 sheets patterned paper, ribbon, a die-cut title, a journaling card, a jumbo Bazzill paperclip, transparencies, templates and full step-by-step instructions for the sample page. All of this is for the great value price of £6.50 and from this month we are excited to offer a monthly subscription service so you can have club kits delivered direct to your door! We show you in advance what you can do and what you are getting plus we provide full instructions for the sample page so you don't need to think about it if you don't want to! We are also offering a bonus for all subscriptions taken out for the August kits - another free kit! So thats 3 kits for the price of 2!!

You can find the subscription offer in the online shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk

Take care, Karen :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pleased with all of my kits so far, have signed up to subscriptions before and have been disappointed with them, but not these!

Thanks
Jo

Anonymous said...

Karen – just wanted to say how very much I enjoyed it all last night. The kit was fab and I have finished the layout and am very pleased with it. Also bought a second one, of course,to send out to Mia in France.

Looking forward to the first August one now!!

Love Patty x