Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 11 July 2008

My new baby!



Yes, I was one of those saddos queuing and waiting for the phone store to open this morning but I'm now the proud owner of a 3G iphone! I nearly had one of the old type as a birthday present this year after they dropped the prices of them but we couldn't find one anywhere and so I settled for my cross-trainer instead (better for my wobbly bits in any case!! LOL!!). I'm quite pleased I couldn't get one now as the new version is so much faster and very much cheaper!

Jack is chuffed to bits as he gets to inherit my iPod which upgrades him too! I don't expect to get much out of him this weekend - he'll be too busy uploading and playing with his new gadget too!

Off to play........!! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.