Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 3 December 2011

December Daily - Day 2




The two pages set aside for day 2 are of different sizes which is somethin I love as it keeps the album interesting to look through. The day was all about Dave as he had loads of things planned. He left early to go to Birmingham to attend the 'Loo of the Year' awards for two winning toilets in his contract. I didn't even know they had awards for this sort of thing and I found it hilarious. They had a well-known actor hosting the awards which I found even funnier, I am just grateful that I don't have to display any award here at home! I grabbed Dave's name badge when he got home as that HAD to go on the page too, he was mortified. LOL.

In the evening he had some well deserved 'guy time' at the local karting track. A large group of them spent the evening racing and Dave was really placed to be placed high in the rankings. He loves his motorsport and it was great for him to let off steam - I'm a motor racing widow!

By the end of playing with these pages I was once again covered in ink and paint, I see a theme emerging here but I'm at my happiest when I'm inky and painty!



The third Tim Holtz tag went up today and although it looks relatively simple at first lance, there are some very cool techniques on it...
The stamped words are on one stamp but created in different colours by a fab technique for a coloured stamp pad unique to the stamp that lasts and lasts. I particularly liked the embossing folder that matches the stamp, I think I might need to have one of these sets come to live at my house. The raised letters make the tag look like an expensive engraved invitation or greetings card - very cool!

You can follow Tim's step-by-step instructions on his blog at www.timholtz.typepad.com

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the colors and that tag!