Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 12 December 2008

A bit of Christmas Magic

Christmas pages have always been a bit of a nightmare for me, I never seem to get great pictures on the day and its more important to me that everyone has a good time than I get good photos! But I like to have Christmas layouts, even if its just one every year and this year I found this gorgeous double page 'Christmas Magic' kit from Little Yellow Bicycle. I put this double page together using photos of the characters at the Dickens Festival - they were fabulous and really made the event special.

This kit is fab as it contains everything you need to make these pages including papers, stickers, chipboard, ribbons, brads and the photo mounts together with full instructions for this design. Its quick and straightforward to put together which is perfect for this time of year when everyone seems to be madly busy! They are only £9.99 each which won't break the bank either!!

No comments: