Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Chuffed to bits!


Check this out....yesterday Graphic 45 asked me if they could add my layout to their Pinterest board and looky here, they have done it!! I'm so pleased and proud to have my work shared with a wider audience like this and very proud of my gorgeous sister - she's going to be famous because I used her photos! LOL x

Its been a day for fab feedback, I've had tons of requests for two kits for May 2 as they can't choose between the two designs we have in the kit this time.  It is lovely to hear just how much people like the Total Papercrafts kits and that we seem to have something right with our current formula.  I've also been contacted by loads of new people wanting to have the kits, days like this make me smile as I pour my heart and soul into my work.  I really love what I do and am priviledged to have the support of my family and friends that allows me to carry on despite the rough days with my back.  I think its a perfect time to say 'Thank you' to everyone who has helped me through the past few years - my success is yours too and I am so grateful to you all. 

Lets move on to the next step in my plan for world domination!! LOL!!

No comments: