Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Shake me - I'll probably rattle!


On Sunday morning my nightmare happened, while getting ready for Mass I sneezed and my back went! Something so insignificant had me crawling on my hands and knees through to the phone in the bedroom to get help, can you believe it? Thank goodness for the emergency on-call doctor who was fab and soon had me filled up with so many different pills that I didn't really care about the excruciating pain any more!

Thank goodness that the early intervention by the doctor managed to stop things getting any worse and I avoided a trip to hospital. I spent that day flat on my back resting and was able to get up and about yesterday. I'm still off my head with the cocktail of drugs for pain but at least I'm able to get on with stuff, albeit very gently!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy Karen especially with Saturday coming up!

m

MWG said...

Ouch!

You take it easy huni

Hugs and kisses ............