Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 9 August 2008

First 2 Essex crop classes




We opened the bookings for the Essex crop at club this week and were a bit naughty - we showed the first class kit as well! I know it was awful for those who can't make the 13th September because they really wanted the class kit!! I have to admit that the first two classes we have are really beautiful and I've been in my element putting the sample pages together.

The first class uses Webster's Pages papers and I've really fallen in love with these! They are a modern take on pretty, watercolour images of flowers and foliage mixed with formal prints - very me! The kit includes 4 patterned papers, a whole pack of chipboard letters and shapes plus a whole pack of 3d foam pads (big clue here, foam pads + me = lots of cutting!!). The finished page is really lovely and the theme is 'Peace' so start looking for a single portrait photo that typifies peace.

The second class is absolutely gorgeous and is from Melissa Frances, so you know what I mean when I say 'GORGEOUS'!! Its a fab kit with 8 patterned papers (yes - 8!!), 12x12 sheet of die-cuts, 12x12 sheet of chipboard alphas, 3d stickers and a whole packof Melissa Frances ribbon (lushness!!). The colours are so soft and pretty, soft greens, pale blues and pink.

I've added the classes to the shop now so they are available to book if you are booked onto the crop on 13th September. We are only about 40mins away from the Kent crop venue so not that far if you fancy joining us and usually come to Kent. The classes will be all new as well - all the more reason to come over the water!

Hope to see you here! K :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhhhhh!!!!! These look lovely, I wish I lived nearer!!!! Suze x