Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Another Kent crop class on sale tonight



Right now there are quite a few boxes of goodies winging their way over the Atlantic for our forthcoming crops but fortunately you don't have to keep waiting as one is already here! This has to be one of my favourite colour combinations - brown, blue and cream (sorry Julie!!) and I really love all of the papers in this kit. So much so in fact that I chose every single paper in the range - all 9 of them!! Add in a sheet of cardstock sticker embellishments, 12x12 acetate and a whole pack of flowers and you have one doozy of a kit here!!

I ordered quite a lot of this one because I don't want anyone to be disappointed and so the classroom places have gone up first and then once these have sold out I will release just the kit. At the moment these can only be booked by those who are attending the crop on 11th October but we do still have a couple of places for the crop if you are tempted by the kit!

No comments: