Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Ready for club tomorrow?


Very unusually for me, I've been super-organised just lately and have had the page for club tomorrow put together for a while! Its a double page design based on a Becky Fleck sketch and the kit is great value for money as it includes a Crafter's Workshop 12x12 template. The papers are 7gypsies but I only used one of them and of the 4 sheets of cardstock in the kit there's still one I haven't touched so I can even knock out a few cards with what I have here - not bad eh?

Saying that though, I did add a few bits including a couple of sheets of black cardstock, black mini-brads and some hydrangeas which I had in my stash as I need to use some stuff up before we move. I have visions of us needing a whole other removal van for the shop stock and my personal stash, I HAVE to use up more of what I have here in my craft room because it doesn't seem to be going down much!!! I can see the local school inheriting a pile of cardstock, paper and stickers from me in the not-too-distant future :o)

If you're joining us tomorrow evening for club, don't panic if you don't have black cardstock and brads as I ordered some in for the shop especially for you!

Karen :o)

No comments: