Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Get in 'bloom'!!



I can finally breathe out - the last class for the crop this weekend has arrived! Talk about cutting it fine, that was too close for comfort :o) Anyway, I think it was worth the wait as its one of the hottest trends around at the moment, a wordbloom book. I loved these when I saw them in Vegas and have been desperate to get them for a class so I was so chuffed to get my hands on the delivery and get working on the class sample (plus thats another Christmas present sorted out!!).

I chose a 'Family' wordbloom as it probably has the broadest appeal and the one in the kit isn't the standard chipboard that needs to be covered. It is already patterned/coloured and so we can spend the time in the class actually putting it together which is great because its the last class of the day and I don't know about you but I need to be fresh for fiddly cutting around stuff! I am so pleased with the finished book, the colours are great for the whole family and it really didn't take that long to put together. The class kit contains the wordbloom book, co-ordinating patterned papers, cardstock, 6 yards of ribbons, flowers, a coiled wire spine and a fun coloured paperclip. You might want to bring along some white rub-ons or a white gel pen plus you'll definately need a small piece of sandpaper - you know me, I love to make a mess!! I bound my book together using the Bind-it-all and I'll have mine there in class so you can finish your book while playing!

We are very busy right now sorting the new stock for the shop on Saturday and packing the class kits but I'll keep you posted and try to get some sneak peeks up on here as soon as I can. Take care, Karen :o)

No comments: