Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 16 August 2012

Inspired by Etsy

A little while ago I shared my love of Pinterest as a source of ideas and inspiration.  Today I thought I'd talk about another great place that is stuffed full of wonderful handmade creativity - Etsy!!

If you have never popped to the Etsy site then I can highly recommend at least a peek.  The site was devised as a place where artists and designers can showcase their handmade items and you can find amazing works on the site.  You name it, if it can be made by hand then you will probably find it on Etsy.  They also have a great blog with a How-Tuesday feature showing how to create all sorts of different projects through videos, printables and even step-by-step photography. 

You can find Etsy at www.etsy.com - have fun and get inspired!!

No comments: