Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 25 August 2012

Here's my news....!!

I mentioned a little while ago that I had been featured on the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog again and that I had been approached about joining the team - well today is my official launch as a full member of the Contributing Artist team!!  Pam has made the announcement on the blog today with a wonderful write-up and there is a bit of a biography too.  You can find my feature here so be sure to pop by and check it out.

Pam asked me to share two of my favourite layouts/projects and I have to admit that I founnd it really difficult to pick just two.  Like most scrapbookers, I'm recording memories of special people, places and events and how do you pick what is 'best' from these?  In the end I decided to choose a layout that really shows my style off and that features some stunning photos.  I then opted for one of my all-time favourite projects that has lots of little memories incorporated in it but not a single photo.  I loved the techniques used to create it - although I'm not sure that the ladies in the class I taught for this will ever feel the same about beeswax again!!  I got a lot of help from my Mum and sister in the selection process so thanks to them for getting me focussed!

If you aren't a regular visitor to Ideas for Scrapbookers then I would suggest bookmarking it as there is a new post each day and the range of ideas from the rteam is amazing.  There is something for everyone whether you are a card maker, scrapbooker, digital or paper and glue crafter.  Its a fabulous resource for techniques and inspiration!  You can find the blog at www.ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com - keep an eye out for regular posts from all the team (including me!!) LOL xx

No comments: