Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Aug kit 1 contents

Its been a fraught few days but the delivery of the August kits has just arrived and we are so excited by them!  I have the contents for our double page kit to show you today and its a faberoonie.

The colour palette is cream/duck egg blue and chocolate brown, one of my favourite combinations as it can be used for so many different types of photos including the really difficult to scrap ones of the guys in our lives.  We have 4 double sided sheets in the kit so there are still some surprises to come with the 'B' sides.  The journaling tablet has 24 diecut sheets in it and includes words such as 'Family' and 'Memories'.  We have also included a pack of cardstock stickers with clocks, cogs and flowers together with 'Cherish' and 'Sweet Memories' titles and a friend themed quote.  I think you'll agree that there is something for pretty much everyone there!!

I am now getting stuck into designing with this kit so I could very well add a few more bits to the kit as I go along but I love it just as it is and can't wait to start cutting and sticking....

No comments: