Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Kit 1 for April

Things have settled back down to normal now and its as if Jack hadn't even been away - the decibel level has gone back up as we are subjected to Guitar Hero once again and I'm having to wade my way into his bedroom! Oh well, this time last week I was missing him so I can't complain!!

I've been working on the first of the April subscription kits for a few days now and it seems to have taken an age, mainly because I've had to stop and wait for the gorgeous glitter glue to dry at each stage. Here's the finished double page......

The kit includes 4 cardstock, 3 double sided patterned papers, a 12x12 set of tags, titles and borders, paper templates and a bottle of Stickles glitter glue. I used three 6" x 4" landscape photos - one of which will need to be cut so you might want to choose carefully in order that you don't slice through someone's head!!

The scan doesn't show it up so well but the patterned papers are highlighted with glitter glue to create your very own unique glittered design. The finished result is very sparkly and yet still subtle so perfect for all sorts of different themes of photos. As you can imagine, having two new kittens means I've taken loads of photos so I just had to use some of Felix with these black and white papers. But just because I've used cat photos doesn't mean that you have to!

You will need a black inkpad, a swirl stamp (for the designs in the corners) and some 3d foam pads for this design but nothing else apart from your usual basic toolkit. I will have my stamp at club for those who are coming along but it may take a while for one stamp to be used by everyone now that all of the clubs have grown so much, so it might be an idea to have a rummage through your stash and see what you have!


No comments: